Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold V and 382 skins

Discussion on Gold V and 382 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Gold V and 382 skins

Hi i'm selling my gold V account with 16 rune pages, all champs and 382 skins

pictures:

PM if you are interested. Feel free to make offers on this thread also!

Tags
gold, league acc, league acc euw, league of leagends, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] LOL Gold IV EUW 190 SKINS + ALOT OF RARE SKINS PAX ETC ALL CHAMPS FOR CS GO SKINS
04/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I am tradiing an lol account division Gold IV, the account is on Europe West, its my personal account.got all info and support info since last time a guy took my login and password and i couldnt log in for a while It has all champions and 186+ skins if you're interested contact me. Báby Madlife's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats skype : alexmazanski
[Selling] EUW 77 ChampS11 Skins Silver 3(Season5 Bronze) / 17 Champs 7 Skins Gold 5(Season 5)
12/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys i sell those accounts 1° 77 Champs 11 Skins 3 Page runes(Season 5: Bronze) Silver 3 : 17€ 2° 17 Champs 7 Skins 2 Page runes (Season 5 Gold) Gold 5 : 10€ Those accounts have AD and AP Page runes, never got a ban or restriction for more info contact me on skype: qtgigi Only PayPal (I go first if u have 100/0/0 TBM)
[Selling] GOLD V, 90 champs, 108 skins (normal,legendary, rare skins), 8 runes pages
09/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i wanna sell my account (EUW) ... im so tired of the game maybe someone else can have more fun with it than me http://i.imgur.com/4FKnWKS.jpg
[Selling] Selling Gold account, loads of rare skins, over 150 skins, all champions, all runes.
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I stopped playing this game since it is so boring to play now, i have had this account in many years. I have never been banned. Album of all screenshots: Account for sale - Imgur The account contains the following:
[Selling] EUW S2 Silver, S3 Gold, S4 Gold - 101 Skins, most champs, many runes, many skins
08/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Silver Season 2 Gold Season 3 Platinum Season 4 Solo Q Gold Season 4 3v3 9 rune pages some unique & rare summoner icons - halloween 2012 etc gold loading screen trim (cheers hyack) Original/ verified email of account available. skin : (I have more champions than this, just showing the skins atm)