Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold V Acc 27 Champs 4 Skins (+1 Free)

Discussion on Gold V Acc 27 Champs 4 Skins (+1 Free) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold V Acc 27 Champs 4 Skins (+1 Free)

Looking to trade for a Bronze V - III Acc with most of the Midlane and ADC Champs and 2 Rune Pages

My Acc:
Handleveled but also unfortunately verified
Gold V 40 LP (25W / 20L)
Foxfire Ahri
Free Ali
iBlitz
Ravenborn LB
Victorious Sivir (S5 Gold)

LG Lega

bump

Tags
gold v, wtt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Original Owner | 102 Champs | 36 Skins | S1 Silver S2/S3/S4 Gold | Free transfer
04/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
ORIGINAL OWNER - Reason for account sale: I stopped playing LoL a while ago. No reason to have an account I don't use. - YOU CAN SEE SCREENSHOTS OF THE ACCOUNT HERE: https://imgur.com/a/uveFK BUYOUT PRICE Open for suggestions. $60. Contact me on Steam: mokiczech or Skype: the.moki or PM me here. - 102 Champions - 36 Skins
[Selling] 92 Champs 14 Skins Gold I EUNE (Free transfer NA/TR)
01/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
^Title Account has 5 runepages with all runes needed to play anywhere. Email is unverified Price : 30€ Paypal / PSC
[Selling] EUW/NA(free transfer) S1 acc / Gold 3 / 121 champs / 18 skins / 17k IP
12/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hey guys. Selling my account. Why am I selling my account? After five years, I want to sell my account because i don't really often have time to play, also my friends stopped playing the League and i don't want to play without them ("foreveralone"). Some information: - Account is from Season 1 - Server EUW, but i have a free transfer to NA - Never banned, chat/ranked restricted
Beta Skins & Gold & all Champs and Runes 4 free.
05/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^ Just 50 Euro, thats nothing, over 150 Skins, Rare Stuff like Ufo Corki and King Rammus. I have all Data :) MfG :)
S1 Gold EU acc, 75 champs, 52 skins, free transfer available. CHEAP
03/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, Hola, Bonjour, First of all, I speak english, spanish and french. Feel free to contact me in any of these languages if you wish to know/ask something. Tout d'abord, laissez moi vous dire que je parle aussi français. Sentez vous libres de me contacter dans une de ces trois langues si vous avez des questions. Antes de empezar, sepan que hablo también español. Sientan se libres de contactarme. I own a season one EU gold account with: - Gold icon for being over 1500 ELO in the first...