Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP BRONZE ACCOUNT

Discussion on CHEAP BRONZE ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP BRONZE ACCOUNT

It has 95 champs
2 rune pages
and 8 skins
im selling it for 10 eur .
pm me or leave skype
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] CHEAP Bronze account EUW
03/28/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
So I want to buy CHEAP bronze account in EUW. Preferably as low division as possible (5, 4 or 3 pref). Reply your division and price here.
[Buying] Bronze 5 - 2 Account as cheap as possible
03/31/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
It should have some Runes and Champions Paying up to 10€ or a little bit higher depends on the Account It should be unverified! Via PayPal
[Selling] Lol EUW bronze 3 account cheap $10
01/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, it has 9 skins, 51 champs, and full runes. If u want, i can send u screens in skype. I can go first if u have good rep, or mm on ur behal If ur interested: Skype: dutchpaysafecards
[Buying] EUW bronze account cheap
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I guys i look for a bronze account on EUW for start smurfing. I prefer an account without skins or others waste of money and i wanna to spend like 10 euro or 15 max. I can pay with paypal! Write here ur accuont with the price or just pm me ur offer! Thanks :)
[Selling] Bronze-Silver boosting very cheap ( 5 € from bronze V to bronze IV)
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. Im boosting bronze-silver accounts with my friend. I accept paysafecards and skin codes for EAST Bronze divisions V-I - 5 € Bronze I - Silver V - 10 € Silver divisions V-I - 10 € Silver I to Gold V - 20 € http://tinypic.com/r/alk8j9/5