Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S3, S4] Diamond; [S5]Platinum __ atm: Silver 3 Account

Discussion on [S3, S4] Diamond; [S5]Platinum __ atm: Silver 3 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S3, S4] Diamond; [S5]Platinum __ atm: Silver 3 Account

Skins: 34

Unchained Alistar
Goth Annie
FrankenTibbers Annie
iBlitzcrank
Sheriff Caitlyn
Lord Darius
Dark Valkyrie Diana
Executioner Mundo
Soul Reaver Draven
VICTORIOUS Elise
Shadow Evelynn
Frosted Ezrael
Atlantean Fizz
Hillbilly Gragas
VICTORIOUS Janna
Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV
Debonair Jayce
Traditional Karma
Judgment Kayle
Mecha Kha'Zix
Traditional Lee Sin
Dragon Fist Lee Sin
Steel Legion Lux
Blackthorn Morgana
VICTORIOUS Morgana
Galactic Nasus
Battle Bunny Riven
Mad Scientist Singed
Lumberjack Sion
VICTORIOUS Sivir
Armor of the Fifth Age Taric
Riot Girl Tristana
Aristocraft Vayne
Tundra Hunter Warwick

I dont have the welcome mail anymore, but I am the owner of this Account. PayPal only!
I won't go first

Offers via PM here on ePVP since I don't have Skype anymore.

Tags
account, diamond, lol, platinum, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends EUW account S2 silver/S3 Platinum/S4 Diamond/S5 Gold
01/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I want to sell my league of legends account, that've been unused almost whole season 5. Server is EUW. Here is picture of champions that are NOT OWNED on this account. Here are are usable runes Also this account has 10 usable runepages.
Eloboosting for Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond
09/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 134 Replies
Hello, my name is Marcel im 19 years old i play league of legends since season2 so i was in s2 gold and in season3 i was platin 1 and now im diamond 3. http://www11.pic-upload.de/14.06.14/6ydkpg4e2pig. png Vouches:
[Selling] DIAMOND|PLATINUM |SILVER|ACCOUNTS!
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
We got some DIAMOND,PLATINUM,SILVER & UNRANKED accounts to sell - EUNE & EUW PLATINUM 1-40lp - 107 champs, 10skins - 6 rune pages - 3k ip - EUW DIAMOND 5-23lp - 103 champs, 15skins - 6 rune pages - 5.3k ip - EUNE SILVER 1 - 30 champs - 3 skins - 2 rune pages - 2.5k ip - EUW UNRANKED - 20 champs - 3 skins - 2 rune pages - 3k ip - EUNE Post your offers below! Skype : eloboostking-support
[Selling] EUW - Diamond 3 - Platinum 5 - Platinum 5 - Silver 2 - Accounts!!
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello there I am selling all of my league of legends accounts because i dont have much time to play league anymore. These are decent accounts with few skins because i have had no interest in skins. ACCOUNT NR 1 68 CHAMPIONS
Looking for a DIAMOND/CHALLENGER booster to boost from silver 2 to platinum 5.
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey guys, Looking for a seriously good booster to boost from silver 2 till plat 5. This is a big job for any booster and therefore I will be paying a good amount. All I ask is that you prove to me that your diamond/challenger and are trustworthy. If you are boosting on this account you may not flame at ANYONE and must respect this account. This account currently has a 20 chat restriction anyway so you will be restricted in that sense. This account also has over 70 champions available with...