Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account Original Owner

Discussion on EUW Account Original Owner within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 191/2/5
Wink EUW Account Original Owner

Division: Gold 2
Rune Pages: 6
Champs: 55-60
Skins: I don't have League installed right now, if a srs buyer comes out i'l show everything on the account.
Got skins like: Muay thai lee sin, Forecast janna, Riot blitzcrank, Dragonslayer braum, Primetime draven and more.

Old 06/06/2016, 23:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 345
Price ?
Old 06/11/2016, 16:45   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 191/2/5
30 euros, some really dope skins on there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] *Original owner* High End 1.6 PC ESO Account
12/11/2015 - The Elder Scrolls Online Trading - 6 Replies
Characters on account: VR15 Bosmer Nightblade (AD - Bosmer - werewolf - maxed out horse - max crafts in everything - 7 research in all equipment crafts - all basic motifs - 1m AP unspent) VR1 Dragonknight (AD - Dark elf - vampire - max speed + capacity horse - max alchemy and provisioning - hireling toon) Templar (AD - Breton - werewolf - max speed + capacity horse - max provisioning - hireling toon - all high level recipes up to v14) Sorcerer (AD - High elf - holds excess materials)...
[Buying] Looking for NA account, must be the original owner.
08/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for na accounts with 40+ champions. Must be the original owner with the ORIGINAL email. Please tell me the information of the account, contact information, and the price you want for the account(I DONT OFFER)
[Selling] (Original owner) D4 90 LP EUW account cheap!
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi This account was D2 highest this season now sitting on D4 90LP Has around 65 heroes and a few rare skins (refferal twitch and WW) Plat border and icon for season 3. It comes with original email registered account so that you'll know when you buy the account it will be forever yours. I only accept paypal payments. Only serious people no bullshits please i only have positive feedback and looking for a serious guy for a fast deal. If you are interested pm me your skype or post it...
[Selling] NA D1 Account Sale (Original Owner)
08/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone i am currently trying to get rid of my D1 NA account with 69 skins on it. i posted a phew images of the account. IM trying to sell this account simply because i am done with games and moving on in life the price that currently set is more then enough compared to how much money i put into it time/afford/Elo so lemme know what you guys think and it i also wanna point out that yes i am a new seller on this website and i can 100% guarantee that i am the original owner of the account.
[Selling] PBE Account-Original Owner
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I'm selling my own PBE account, It was made long time ago and I'm the only one who had access to the account. I can guarantee it will never be recovered, or something. It has all champions + all skins that can be bought Some skins, that you may like: -Championship Riven -PAX Sivir -Some old Halloween skins The account has also 20 runes pages.