Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trade/Sell Eune league for btc /cs:go keys/items/steamgiftcards

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell Eune league for btc /cs:go keys/items/steamgiftcards

Price for the account is 3 cs:go keys(any) 7+euros worth of skins(max 3 skins) or a 10 euro steam wallet gift card

14ip boost(wins)
screenshots

I do not accept paysafe because its not usable in greece i dont know if psc from other countries are usable and i dont want to risk getting a psc and being unable to use it. I will only accept psc if i can try the psc, if it works you are getting the account if it doesnt that either means its used or unusable in greece (screensharing through skype so u can see what im doing)
i also accept bitcoins
account hasn't been used for more than 3 years until recently that i played about 5 games. and ofcours there will be an e-mail change.

Also keep in mind i will be recording the whole trade.
contact me on skype : magas1908

bump

Closed Thread