Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] EUW account with underworld TF - for CSGO keys

Discussion on [WTB] EUW account with underworld TF - for CSGO keys within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] EUW account with underworld TF - for CSGO keys

Looking for lvl 30 account with a decent amount of champs and skins but mainly underworld TF and a nice fizz skins.

I have 18 CSGO keys (worth around £31, or 40 euros) to trade for the account so post here if you have any questions or an account.

I am going afk to see my parents for about 4 hours after posting this so won't be active until I get back!

Thank you.
Old 05/22/2016, 14:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
Hi,check my accs shop
Old 05/22/2016, 17:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
Bump

Bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WTT CSGO Keys for HS Account Have 83 keys ~$208
11/30/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on Steam: Steam Community :: ?TurnDownForWhat Skype: Elemental105 Only Legit Sellers with rep Will not go first Will not put up with bullshit
[Biete]Steam Account/Keys [Suche]PayPal/CSGO SKINS/KEYS
10/27/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
close
[Trading] Gta V account for items csgo, or keys :)
10/16/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Gta V account, with some other 19games + Wallet enabled CS:GO items, keys, or a lot of cases Image of the steam: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Link of the steam profile: Steam Community :: Eric cartman
[Trading] LoL Account Dia 5 GG CSGO SKINS OR KEYS
05/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Ich tausche meinen LoL Account, der Dia 5 ist und Dia Rahmen hat mit 90 Champs und über 50 Skins gegen CS GO SKINS oder Keys. PSC würde auch gehen. Der Preis würde so um die 50Euro liegen, aber ihr könnt mir gerne Preisvorschläge machen. Bei Interesse oder Screens könnt ihr mich per Skype: superarti900 oder per Steam kontaktieren Steam Community :: saiyajin
[Trading] I:SS account | [W] TF2/CSGO keys
10/23/2013 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
Infestation acc - Imgur I want TF2 CRATE KEYS and CS GO CASE KEYS, not the GAME. Add me on skype for quick answers: push