Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New boosting service looking for vouches!

Discussion on New boosting service looking for vouches! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/28/2017, 14:39   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Very good booster,won 14games out of 16 in diamond 4.
Old 05/02/2017, 17:00   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neobreacker View Post
Hello, I'm a Diamond 1 solo queue player looking for vouches or boost requests on the euw server. Prices to negotiate, generally cheap. Most jobs take between 1 and 2 days after request.

please pm skype if you are interested: Neobreacker.
Added u in skype
Old 05/10/2017, 11:44   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Awesome and reliable booster, hard carried in silver/gold elo. I recommend .

Old 05/10/2017, 20:28   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 376/0/0
he played 2 games on my silver Acc and stomp both game hard.

Old 05/10/2017, 21:20   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

still want vouch games? im on NA?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NEW] Max D's EU Boosting Service! [Looking for vouches][NEW]
04/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
MAX D EUROPEAN MASTERS' TIER BOOSTER Since I've just started as an active booster, I'd like to announce that I'm currently looking for trusted and well-known people that would vouch for me! PRICING Bronze: 8‎€ per division Silver: 10‎€ per division Gold: 10-15‎€ per division
Want to start a Boosting service and need vouches. Doing free boosting for 5 people
12/13/2015 - Freebies - 2 Replies
Basically I want to start a Boosting service but nobody will trust me without vouches. So I will be doing 5 free ranks for people. I am a GE player and will play on any account under LE and boost them one rank up. I am doing it for 5 people only and there will be NO CHEATING. So your account will be safe. If you want me to boost for you write in here telling me your rank and what your skype is.
Elo Boosting Service | LF vouches |
07/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 42 Replies
I AM NOT LOOKING FOR VOUCHES ANYMORE PLEASE STOP ADDING! CURRENT OFFER: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3756081-limited-time-offer.html! ★ ELO BOOSTING SERVICE ★ ABOUT ME Hello, I am a diamond player who has extensive knowledge of the game and is able to carry you up the ladder! I always make sure to keep you satisfied with the boost, give you tips to improve your gamestyle and give you the best prices around the market. Also, I offer money back guarantee if I...
[Selling] need vouches on my boosting service
03/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i need vouches for my boosting service: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3653455-cheap-elo-boost-up-gold-3-a.html Can boost up to gold 3 Add me on skype or just pn me on epvp: senseiboost
[Selling] Elo-Boosting Service-vouches are welcome
11/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, Im new in this forum, so i know im not trusted yet, thats why i offer you free vouches. Im a master tier adc player from euw and want to earn some money while having fun, so i decided to to this. I dont want to have too much money for any boost, since its only my start. I already boosted a lot of friends of mine and i boost to diamond5. Exceptions can be made. Prices are low, we can discuss it on skype. Skype:freddyeloboost13 :handsdown: