Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell/Trade Plat 5 account.

Discussion on Sell/Trade Plat 5 account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Sell/Trade Plat 5 account.

i i wanna trade my plat 5 account, or sell it.

9 skins, 50-60 champions, 2 rune pages.

if you wanna see some pictures, add me on Skype : patrick.hoekstra1

feel free to offer below.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hey since no one wants to trade for my plat 5 account guess ill just sell it.
04/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
This is a smurf account so don't expect tons of skins and champs. If that's what you're looking for you will be disappointed. It is currently Plat 5 on the NA server. I am only looking for around 20 dollars. If youre interested feel free to message me on skype. andreasenpai39
[NA] Plat V Account - Sell/Trade.
12/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I trade/Sell a Plat V Account. Runes : 2, Standart AD/AP , ATK Speed. Cooldowns. Champs : 40+ Skins : Idk, 5+? not so much but he have some. Elo : Plat V 0 points. - 269 Games/141 Wins.
Plat 4 account trade or sell
12/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i'm selling this plat account it has about 53 champs, 3 rune pages and all the runes you should need (ad flat runes,ap flat,as,ap scaling mr, armr scaling health, and some other. selling this for 30 $ or an account that has these champs: rengar,riven,rumble,lissandra,annie,maokai,irelia ,shyvana,gnar,jayce,kassadin and some rune pages like 3 or 4. Account on euw (for an euw acc if trade)
[Selling] NA Willing to Sell/Trade Rare Plat V Account Name
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
s2 gold s3 plat currently s4 plat v Would like Diamond smurf or account if trade imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer
[Selling] I TRADE OR SELL A PLAT V ACCOUNT
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
is a normal smurf account with 40 champions and 6 skins he is on plat v right now please just leave me a pm if you want to buy the account or trade with another BUMP! BUMP