Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Shirt designer

Discussion on LF Shirt designer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Shirt designer

Hello, I am looking for a person to create LoL related tshirt designs for me.

Requirements:

- speak english or german
- you need to use photoshop/illustrator or GIMP to create the designs
- be an experienced and CREATIVE designer
- you will have to show me some of the work done by you

Your job:

I will show you examples of t shirts and you will have to create something similar or add some little things yourself. Some of the designs will simply be sayings so that should be really easy for an experienced designer.

Creativity is always a plus. I am not a designer myself so you should have your own ideas to make the shirts look as nice as possible.

IMPORTANT:

You have to know about copyright issues and only use images that are not trademarked and free to use (or even made by yourself), so that I dont run into legal issues later on when selling the shirts.

More information:

At the moment I will need 10 designs to start off with. I am looking to pay 30€ (3€ per design) for those since you should easily be able to create them in a few hours. (if you are really experienced and good and create more complex designs I am willing to pay you more than that)

I will pay you by paypal.

People that i will consider choosing from will have to create 1 (simple) design for me, so that I can see wether your work is decent enough for me. I will not pay you for this 1 test design.

If everything goes well I am very interested in working with you beyond those 10 designs and got a lot more work for you to do. We will discuss that on skype.

ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS PLS, DONT ADD IF YOU DONT SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH (or german) COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY.
Old 05/20/2016, 17:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 810
gl, trustworthy guy, won't disappoint you
Old 05/20/2016, 17:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 130/1/1
I can do it but 3 euro ? No thanks i am expirienced with photosop working with it for 5 years now . If you are paying a bit more feel free to contact me : Skype : pi4a_343
Old 05/20/2016, 17:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
3€ per design/ realy GL, mate no 1 will do it for that price u should offer at least minimum 30 euro for 1 design that is done manual not just copy paste and edit in photoshop.

I don't think so ppl will losse so many hours of a day for 3 euro with 1 euro this days u can buy a coffea
Old 05/20/2016, 18:00   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1010/0/0
Ich kann es machen aber wenn du "Serious" Leute suchst musst du auch faires Geld geben , 3€ pro Design ist nichts. Wenn du etwas erfolgreiches willst musst du mehr Geld reinstecken. Das ist wie wenn du bei nem Dönermann ein Döner für 20 Cent kaufen willst , unrealistisch.
Old 05/20/2016, 18:02   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can do designs but they will be off google and stuff

i can make them look good !
Old 05/20/2016, 18:14   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Could definitely do it but 3€ is a bit low Still I think you should post in a better section like artist trading
Old 05/27/2016, 17:02   #8

bump, I am still looking!

Most of the designs are EASY and mostly require wordings/quotes to be used.

An experienced designer in photoshop should easily be able to create 3-4 per hour, so no i will not pay more than 3€ per design.
Old 05/27/2016, 17:34   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PM us on skype "elovatorskype" we can sort something out
Old 05/27/2016, 17:53   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by easywin1 View Post
An experienced designer in photoshop should easily be able to create 3-4 per hour, so no i will not pay more than 3€ per design.
I think you have no idea
Old 06/03/2016, 16:15   #11

i repeat 90% of the designs are simple texts/sayings and take a person that has some photoshop experience probably 10 minutes. 3€ for 10 minutes of work (3*6= 18€ per hour). If most boosters were to calculate their hourly wage they would probably be at around 3€ as well if even.

Add me on skype if u are experienced with photoshop: horster.dreieck
Old 06/03/2016, 16:30   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wow
Old 06/03/2016, 16:36   #13

sup?