Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dia acc with decent champ pool

Discussion on Dia acc with decent champ pool within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dia acc with decent champ pool

hey i wanna buy a league account on euw/eune has to be dia+ and have decent champ pool add me on skype for more discuss

Kasper.jensen1998

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Account ~50 Champ / decent Rune pages
01/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i'm looking for a league of legend account. Need 50 champ and Basic AD / AP rune page I don't care about skins Add me on skype : Kindergoldepvp
[Selling] OR WTT: EUW Diamond 5 | 75% Win Rate | MID LANE CHAMP POOL
02/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I'm new here so correct me if I'm doing something wrong. I'm looking to either sell or trade the account in the title. If you are interested, please PM me your price offers. Some general information: - Unranked in all seasons before S5 - High MMR, even if you lose 10 games in a row at 0 LP you will not demote - Never banned, never chat restricted - The e-Mail is included in your purchase
[Selling] LEVEL 30 SILVER 2 14 SKINS, RUNES, GOOD POOL CHAMP
08/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, i want to sell my league of legends account. He is lvl 30, silver 2 in ranked with a good MMR and good KDA I have 14 skins include Riot Blitzcrank & SKT VAYNE (rares) and a good champ pool (midlaners, top, botlanes..) contact me by pm or by skype :
[Selling] Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7 P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
Decent West Account [All Champ, 160 Skins]
05/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 85 Replies
As title says, Ive got mentioned acc for sale. Full safety guaranteed. Comes with original email, support account (verified recovery info). Auto win 275 euro