Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE | 62 champs | 7skins | 2 rune pages | GOLD-5 (with gold border)

Discussion on EUNE | 62 champs | 7skins | 2 rune pages | GOLD-5 (with gold border) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE | 62 champs | 7skins | 2 rune pages | GOLD-5 (with gold border)

Im selling my main acc, EUNE | 62 champs | 7skins | 2 rune pages | GOLD-5

If you want to buy it, tell your price, i will provide screenshots only if you're interested , Email: Validated , add me skype (kaltsas577) for more info

With gold border!

Region: EUNE
Level: 30
Last Rank: Gold
Current Rank: Gold V
Champions: 62
Skins: 7
Rune Pages: 2

Champions:

Skins:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE s5, gold border, 86 champs ,65 skins, 7 rune pages LF psc
03/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my account on EUNE server 86 champs , 65 skins ! , 7 rune pages ,3k+ ip, 9 rp , im owner im original creator also welcome mail come with account and all data for recovery ,account never been banned or restricted . im owner looking for reasonable prices normal prices ! no to expensive and no to be cheap i know its silver 5 but have many champs and almost cool skins , 2 ultimate pf ez and sgu , have legendary and legacy too :) many icons too skype add me :) live:djbardie
[Selling] Eune 90 champs, 7 rune pages, gold border , 67 skins
02/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling EUNE account with 7 rune pages , gold border , now its silver 4 , EUNE server , if some want transfer to EUW i can give discount , on account have 90 champs , many legacy legendary skins ,2 ultimate too , sgu and pf ez , ward skin one of dragonslayer poro , im owner and creator i will give infos ! contact me on skype :) wont happen like with this http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/4007202-trading-lol-accounts-offers.html#pos t34039819 dont even try thnx ...
[Selling] EUNE|best account/price: 110 champs, 40~ skins, 14 rune pages, gold border
02/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says. If you need more information about the account please don't hesitate to pm and all details will be given. Payment is done = CS:GO Skins/Steam wallet card 100eur. Do not attempt any scam, I know the entirety of them. I have payment methods, first 3 champs, first skin bought, year of birth and everything you need to make sure will you will own full ownership of the account. Account is currently Unranked, was gold s5 and diamond in preseason so it's a pretty good mmr...
[Selling] [EUNE] PLAT 3 ( 100 lp ) , 85 champs , 7skins !!! ( GREY WW) , 9 rune pages !!
01/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Platinum League of Legends Rank: Platinium League of Legends Rank: Platinium If you are interested send me a PM or write ur Skype in this topic Pay with PaySafeCard or PayPal !! 40,- EUR
[Selling] EUNE Diamond Border GOLD 1 75 POINTS (DIAMOND 3 MMR) 15 RUNE PAGES, ALMOST ALL CHAMPS
11/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
closed