Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pax TF, Pax Sivir, Championship Riven, Black Alistar, MANY MORE Legacy Skins!!

Discussion on Pax TF, Pax Sivir, Championship Riven, Black Alistar, MANY MORE Legacy Skins!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pax TF, Pax Sivir, Championship Riven, Black Alistar, MANY MORE Legacy Skins!!

This is an account on Garena Philippines. You'll need the Garena client to play and change the region to Philippines.

It has a ridiculous amount of Legacy skins, and not random ones either it has the major ones like Black Alistar. To name a few it has Silver Kayle, Black Alistar, Championship Riven, Urf skin for Warwick, UFO Corgi, Rusty Blitzcrank, Human Ryze, Medieval Twitch, Triumphant Ryze, Grey Warwick. The list goes on and on.

Basically take a look at and every single skin before the 2015 list is on this account.

I have this posted on PA so I pretty much just copy and pasted all my info from that. You will be buying a middleman for this transaction, it's a must. Or I could just link you to my PA and you'd buy off that(am I allowed to say this on here? If not by all means reprimand me so I know).

$400 is the price.
Old 05/21/2016, 04:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i messaged you on pa, but ill try here, too. Can you provide me a full list of the skins please, or at least all of the rare ones.

Thank you
Old 05/21/2016, 08:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

From what I know, the skins on Garena server isn't considered rare/valuable compared to other regions because they release the old skins again. I think they released black alistar again in 2015 for some event and things like that.