Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell or trade account lvl 30 euw gold5

Discussion on Sell or trade account lvl 30 euw gold5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell or trade account lvl 30 euw gold5

Hello i sell or trade my account smurf gold5 euw 50 champ 10 skin like elise jax xerath fiora and more.I sell for 25 $ or trade vs another account as u want.58%winrate 90 game rankeds add me on skype TheDeloniakAngel

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell account lvl 30 euw gold5
04/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i sell account lvl 30 on euw name is TheDemoniakAngel,iff u wanna want it add me on lol pierre59554.Thanks
TRADE or SELL GOLD5 EUW for 20€ or super-low bronze euw
05/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
looking for a super low bronze acc in trade for gold5 euw OR im offering the gold 5 euw acc for 20€ skype Yeold Fountain
[Selling] GOLD5 acc (new) SELL(20€) OR TRADE, LOW PRICE
05/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi, im selling a gold 5 acc. EUW its an almost empty account with like 15 champs, and spectral fiddlesticks skin (got it froim riot as a present for good behaviour). i had it as a smurf account, but barely ever used it. my initial goal was to tank the elo down to bronze, but its very hard to lose at the silver/low gold level, so i ended up winning 7 games with trollpicks and without trying so the acc got placed in silver 1. i figured i might aswell get it to gold. i barely ever...
[Sell WTS] Gold5 EUW Account (high mmr)
12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, I'm trying to sell a Gold5 account (is mine, but i bought a better one). It has 32 Champions, 5 skins (2 of which are vintage), 3 runepages 2 of which are full of great combination of runes. I will also give you the e-mail with the acc. You can look at the insertion here: League of Legends GoldV Account High MMR | eBay After you pay, i give you all the information, and you are protected by ebay so it's 100% sure ^_^
[Sell] or [Trade] Darkorbit Account, USA (east Coast) (trade for Europe Global 3)
08/15/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 9 Replies
Sell a DarkOrbit Account in USA (East Cosat) Server: USA (east Coast) Company: VRU Rank: Top 4xx Level: Lvl 18 mit 810.000.000 EP Ehre: 2.000.000 Rank: Major 900.000 x2 40.000 x3 30.000 x4