Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Master to Challenger DuoQ Boost.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master to Challenger DuoQ Boost.

Hello Players

I am looking for High skilled booster to compleat Master to Challenger in DuoQ order for my company.
PW me or contact on skype(bboost.eu) Price to negotiate.

I hope someone is intrested in such a collaboration.

BBoost.eu

Tags
boost boosting elo, challanger, duo q boost

Similar Threads
[Buying] Dia 5 to Master Duoq Boost
04/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, write me your prices for soloq / duoq boost from dia 5 to master please. It was an unranked account before and i started gold 3 and played him with 78% win to dia 5 (61 won of 78 games) I'm supp main, playing Janna, Nami, Braum, Naut etc. Greetings
[Buying] DuoQ boost in Master
03/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
[Buying] [Dia] Suche DuoQ Partner (Dia1/Master/Challenger)
09/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo Leute. Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem DuoQ Partner, welcher am besten ein High Dia, Master oder Challenger Smurf ist. Ich bin zurzeit auf Dia 4 (war auch stellenweise auf Dia 2, aber dann gedroppt) und habe keine Intention als Support Main die SoloQ zu betreten. Es gibt auch eine Prämie für den erfolgreichen DuoQ Partner (über Geld rede ich nur Privat), welcher mir bis Dia 2 oder sogar Dia 1 hilft. Was du mitbringen solltest: - Du solltest minimum Dia 1, Master oder...
[Buying] LF Challenger or Master Smurf for DuoQ (Dia 4 - Dia1 or Master)
05/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I am looking for a master or challenger player, who would help me to get higher in the soloq. Actually its pretty hard to climb there (last season it was pretty easy) and I want a good DuoQ player who helps me till Dia 1 or master (maybe for low; but we can also talk about prices). Just write me a pn with your skype adress.
[Buying] DuoQ with Challenger/Master/Diamond @ Gold III + Skype/TS ENG/GER
04/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
What I am looking for now is a challenger/master or high diamond(1 or 2) adc main that can duoq with me and talk in german(prefered) or english on teamspeak or skype and tell me live what I should do when and what I could do better. I don't need someone to boost me or anything since I am a pretty decent player. I just wanna learn what it takes to carry silver/gold when rest of team is 0/9 leave offers (got all champs/runes) PAYMENT THROUGH SKRILL ONLY