Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a boost service to join

Discussion on Looking for a boost service to join within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a boost service to join

hello, title says all . Diamond 1 player

euW, if u need +1 booster let me know
Old 06/03/2016, 17:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 270/1/0
can i test u?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
want to join/work for a elo boost service. euw
11/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey I haven't been active latetly with my own elo boost. and its so many people starting elo boost services now so its hard to find jobs for me. So what Im looking for is to work for a service that take a cut of the price, but can provide with jobs pretty often. some info about myself. Im a ex master player dont have any problems to boost up to Diamond V, after that I can't prmise as high winratio. (can probably do pretty well there too) server: euw can play around 6-12h+ each day...
Looking for a boost service to join !
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everybody, first of all I wanna say sorry for my english because it ain't world's best ;) So, I played a lot league in the past and I'm currently Diamond V on EU West servers and I thought about giving elo boosting a try. Although I'm "only" Diamond V in comparison to all those challenger/d1 boosters I can handle a lot of lower elo game situations because of experiences when I am playing with some friends, trying to get them up as well. Has been working quite well for now and I...
EUW Diamond 5 LF Elo Boost Service to join
06/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everybody, I'm currently Diamond 5 on EU West and I wanna give elo boosting a try. Im searching for an elo boost service/organisation to join. By the way it doesnt have to be completely 100% serious business with websites etc. I'm very flexible concerning time schedule and experience in playing in "low elo" because of smurfing on my brother's account / my brother's friends' accounts. Therefore I know the mistakes that keep players down on that elo. I would be able to boost on EU West...