Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Plat I EUW Account │Championship Riven │50 Champions/23 Skins

Discussion on Plat I EUW Account │Championship Riven │50 Champions/23 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat I EUW Account │Championship Riven │50 Champions/23 Skins

Account demoted #close

Old 04/28/2016, 20:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added on skype
Old 04/28/2016, 22:06   #3

I answered to all the messages @

Tags
championship riven lol, league of legends 30 acc, selling acc

« Unranked and Unverified Accs | EUW PLAT4 ACCOUNT WITH ALL CHAMPS »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Championship Riven Account │Plat I │High MMR 56% W/R │60 Champions │4 Rune Pages
04/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling my plat account (reselling it to be correct, bought it from shareni months ago, have skype proofs.) There is no refunds and for sending the money you will have to write in the description: "I'm buying a digital goods and I agree that it is not refundable". ************************************************* * **************** ** High plat (I) account
[Selling] Championship Riven Account │Plat III │High++ MMR 56% W/R │47 Champions │4 Rune Pages
04/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm selling my plat account (reselling it to be correct, bought it from shareni months ago, have skype proofs.) I accept only PayPal in euro currency. There is no refunds and for sending the money you will have to write in the description: "I'm buying a digital goods and I agree that it is not refundable". If you are interested, just contact me or put your offer below. ************************************************* * **************** ** High plat (III) account
[Selling] Championship Riven Account/SG Udyr │Plat IV │High++ MMR │47 Champions │4 Rune Pages
04/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
CLOSE, need to change the title.
[Selling] Championship Riven Account │Plat IV │High++ MMR │35 Champions │4 Rune Pages
04/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
CLOSE, bad title
[Selling] EUW │Gold IV │ 90+ Champions │120+ Skins │Plat border
03/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my old plat account (4 weeks no game played.) I accept only PayPal in euro currency. There is no refunds and for sending the money you will have to write in the description: "I'm buying a digital goods and I agree that it is not refundable". If you are interested in one of these, just contact me here via PM or on skype _________________________________________________ _____________