Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] CS Riven & Victorious Janna

Discussion on [EUW] CS Riven & Victorious Janna within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 101/0/1
[EUW] CS Riven & Victorious Janna

Sold.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] CS Riven | Victorious Janna Account
04/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] CS Riven, Pax Jax, Victorious Janna.
12/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I am now selling my exotic League of Legends account because I want to move on to another game such as Star Wars Battlefront and Overwatch beta. -CS Riven -Pax Jax -Victorious Skins since season 2 (incl Janna). -Almost all champs -All runes. -Eu West If you are interested, Add me on skype: Aleex26 and we can discuss your offer there.
[Selling] Platinum 5, CS Riven, Victorious Janna
05/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to sell my account, which is in EUW server, currently Platinum 5 ranked. A little bit more about the account - It has platinum icon from S2, Diamond S3, Platinum S4 , now , like I mentioned, Platinum 5, 8k IP, 75RP . All champions 142 skins , got rare ones like Victorious Janna , CS Riven , most of the PAX and Riot, Human Ryze, Silver Kayle and more - Skins - Album on Imgur . For more questions , screenshots, screenshare PM me . Accepting only paypal, we can use middleman if...
2 EUW, Plat 5, CS Riven, Victorious Janna .
04/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello elitepvpers. I would like to sell my accounts, which are in EUW server,both currently are Platinum 5 ranked. First account - - All champions - 670 RP and 8k IP - 12 runepages, most of the runes - 142 skins , got rare ones like Victorious Janna , CS Riven , most of the PAX and Riot, Human Ryze, Silver Kayle and more - Skins Second account - - 100 champions - 12 runepages
locking acc with victorious janna and championship riven
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i want to buy acc with victorious janna and championship riven.