Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with specific Champs - EUW

Discussion on Account with specific Champs - EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account with specific Champs - EUW

Account should own :

Jhin,Kindred,Graves,Lucian,Bard,Elise,Ekko,Karma,K assadin
KhaZix,Lee Sin,Lissandra,Maokai,Nautilus,Orianna,Zed
Old 04/24/2016, 10:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 101/0/1
Account Information:
Server: EUW
Level: 30
Riot Points: 368
Influence Points: 3303
Champions (115):
Skins (79):
Old 04/24/2016, 15:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
Hi,check my accs shop
Old 04/24/2016, 17:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 435
The Black Market: 341/0/2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB Specific Account - DK / Paladin Account - With specific things on it.
03/04/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
SKYPE : cristian.puf21 - SKYPE : mishap87 http://www.eu-accounts.com/resources/static/image s/logo.png Hello, I'm looking for a specific account which must have all of the listed things below: -Plate class: DK/Pala with warrior TIER 3 (BMAH Preffered) -CM 17 with at least one FOS best realm time in WOD
[Buying] [EUW] Account specific icons/runes/champs
02/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for an account on EUW with: Season 2/3 end season reward icons (at least silver, other seasons are optional, season 2 world championship riven sword icon would be sick tho) All midlane champs All runes Thanks!
[Buying] unranked account euw only (specific champs)
01/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
unranked account euw only ! with following champs , i don't want any skins : lucian, kalista, ez, ash, corki, sivir ahri, syndra, brand, tf mundo, gnar, irelia evelyn, lee soraka ap/ad rune pages
[Buying] Looking for a very specific EUW Account!
11/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Looking for an EUW account with the following things: - Unranked - Unverified (or with first owner mail account) - Atleast 2 of the following skins: Any Pax skin, Victorious Skins, Championship Riven/Thresh, Striker Ezreal, Magnificent Twisted Fate - Not cracked, stolen or botted - some rare icons! Add me on skype if you got something! ;) Will pay with PayPal!
[Buying] Looking for specific account on EUW
11/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi! I'm looking for a new account to use as a new smurf, ready to start ranked. However I'm looking for a very specific set of champions - it has to have Anivia, Viktor and Elise (some basic runes would be huge plus as well). I'm looking for rather cheap account (10-20€) so multiple rune pages, rank, etc. don't matter to me. I hope my request is not too specific, I assume SOME trader must have at least one account with those champs. ;)