Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS CHEAP LOW LEVEL ACCOUNTS [EUW]

Discussion on WTS CHEAP LOW LEVEL ACCOUNTS [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTS CHEAP LOW LEVEL ACCOUNTS [EUW]

title.

Selling 3 hand leveled EUW accounts
All of the accounts are level 10/11, and they got the following,in their hextech loot, respectively
1.headhunter yi shard + frosted ezreal (frosted ezreal is owned permanently)
2.Battleborne kayle shard
3.Bloodstone Lissandra shard

The accs are low on rp, as i used it to buy a skin/a xp boost

Would take 4€ for all the accs, paypal (Doesn't need to be Friends and Family)
Old 04/29/2016, 00:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
#UP Taking 3 euros for all the accounts

Tags
cheap, euw, league of legends, low level

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP S4 LEVEL accounts
01/05/2016 - S4 League Trading - 32 Replies
Selling Cheap s4 lvls accounts They have: 3 100% boosters Assassin spy dagger FP Lucifer FP Smash rifle FP Submachine FP Semi-Rifle FP Revolver FP over 1 million pen
[Selling] eLo-Accounts | New service | Level 30 accounts | Elo Boosting | CHEAP
12/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Edit the thread*: i will change the Design , for now: Boosts: Bronze Div:- 4 euro/div Silver Div:- 7 euro/div Gold Div:- 10 euro/div Plat Div:- 15 euro/div Diamond Div:- 22 euro/div Will add accounts soon :) - Searching for vouche's.
[Selling] ►[Shop] Buy_your_smurf - Cheap level 30 unrankeds accounts, +normal accounts, fast◄
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
├░░░░ Buy_Your_Smurf ░░░░┤ ALL ACCOUNTS 15€ TODAY !!! Why choose us? Original Email, 100%Safe, Fast Service and good communication ╔══════ ═══════& #9552;══════&# 9552;══════ 552;══════_ 52;══════λ 2;═══════ ;═══════ ═══════& #9552;══════&# 9552;══╗ Prices are negotiable. It's free to add us on skype to discuss !
[Selling] Cheap EUW 5$ Level 30 Accounts
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
As the title says. Accounts are from all servers. Price 5$ per account. Unrankeds,bronzes,silvers,golds.... etc I will go 1st with people 20+ TBM Skype: legije.epvp
[Selling] Cheap Level 30 Accounts [S] 8€ each
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys, I want to sell some of my League of Legends Accounts. The accounts have different stuff and will be given randomly to you to keep it fair and guarantee everyone a chance. There are all kinds of accounts! Unranked, Bronze, Silber, Gold, many champs, many wins, many runes etc. All accounts are on EU West. Buy from my signature and the accountdetails will be sent to your E-mailaddress of your Paypalaccount.