Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PLAT BORDER ACC 10 SKINS EUW 15 EURO

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 130/1/1
PLAT BORDER ACC 10 SKINS EUW 15 EURO

Hello folks!

Today im selling my g4 ( plat bordeR ) acc!

Info

Email status : Verified to me have that acc 2 years ( Email will be changed to urs )
Champs : 26-30
Skins : 10
Ip : 3500
Runepages :2

Trusted acc seller on epvp!

Price : 15 euro paypal!

« [NA]S4 & S5 Plat|S6 Gold 2|105 Skins|Triumphant Ryze|33k IP|10 Rune Pages| | Search some Stuff »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Good EUNE PLAT 4 account some skins plat border Judgment Kayle
05/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Selling a EUNE ACCOUNT PLATINUM 4 , 81 champs , 5 rune pages, 27 skins , last season platinum (platinum border ) season 3 victorious ward ! skype : live:rape11 or [email protected] , middleman accepting aswell :) im owner of account and creator ! pictures of account :
[Selling] EUW MAIN ACC | 120 champions| Plat IV | S4 PLAT BORDER | 57 SKINS |
09/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Everyone, Im selling my main league of legends account, i've spent a lot of hours on this account ( I've always been the owner, leveled it myself). I've been playing since S3 and i've always been gold + so i own all the victorious skins since s3. Gonna try to give all the info needed, if i miss something important just let me know about it in the comments, thanks a lot ! Season 3 Rank : Gold Season 4 Rank : Platinum Season 5 Current Rank : Platinum IV with Platinum border.
[Selling] EUW Smurf ACC Plat Border S3 and Plat 2 S4 77 Champs 2 Skins 3 Runespages
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, id like to sell one of my smurf accounts from League. The ACC has achieved Platinum Season 3 soloqueue and is currently placed at plat 2 with high mmr. The acc doesnt own a lot of champs, 77 to be exactly, and only got 2 skins which are poolparty lee sin and poolparty renekton. Offers are welcome. Im accepting paypal only (you pay the fees) feel free to contact me on skype or per pm to get your questions solved.
[SELLING FOR CHEAP] - Plat 1 and plat border/icon - 60 champs - 10 skins - sell ASAP
12/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NEED TO SELL ASAP -------------------------------- LOWERING THE PRICE AGAIN! -------------------------------- Originally: $180 V V V V V V V V Went to: $120 V V V V V V V V NOW ONLY: $90!!! --------------------------------
[Selling] Plat 4 Account IGN Sexy, 99 Champions, 64 Skins, 19 Rune pages Plat Border
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD