Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS PLATIN ACCOUNT EUNE WITH HEXTECH ANNIE SHARD !!!

Discussion on WTS PLATIN ACCOUNT EUNE WITH HEXTECH ANNIE SHARD !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS PLATIN ACCOUNT EUNE WITH HEXTECH ANNIE SHARD !!!

HEY I wts my eune plat account s5 currently gold with hextech annie shard ! the acc has like 5 skins galactic azir and some more ! acc has 80 champs !

You go first or I go first if HIGH tbm or we trade per verified and trusted MM !

I can put some screens down here if needed or I can show via skype !

I sell the acc for only 20 euro paypal !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUNE // 101 champions // 34 Skins // Platinum // ULTRA RARE HEXTECH ANNIE //
04/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell EUNE account. It has 101 champions, 34 skins (Album) + Order of the Banana Soraka and ULTRA RARE HEXTECH ANNIE, 5 rune pages. At the moment it is Platinum. No border. IP: 24137 RP: 71 Summoner name: Renommu I will gladly show you everything on skype via screenshare. Contact me on skype. No lowballers - Hextech Annie very rare.
NA League account Platinum w/ HEXTECH ANNIE
04/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
220$ PAYPAL ONLY 48 champions 132 rp, 4755 IP skins next to champions ahri- academy ahri akali- silverfang akali amumu- surprise party amumu annie- HEXTECH ANNIE ashe- heartseeker ashe aurelion sol- Ashen lord aurelion sol
[Selling] Hextech Annie lvl 30 Account + few skins
04/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my lol account, it's lvl 30 on EuW. 40 Champs + 25 skins ( inc. hextech annie ) for more informations pm me.
[Selling] Lol Account EUW Hextech Annie
04/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my g3 euw account with a few skins like hextech annie and corporate Mundo and urf the nami tea. Pn me with a price suggestion. :)