Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Turkey account season 5 plat 3

Discussion on Selling Turkey account season 5 plat 3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Turkey account season 5 plat 3

Hello,

I am selling season 5, plat 3 account, this season unranked account has around 40 champs and 5k ip, selling for 25 euros.

PUSH

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling my Plat V account(94Champions,80SKINS Last season Diamond) VERYCHEAP!
10/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, I am selling my Plat V account. The account was Diamond Last SEASON Has 80Skins and 94Champions Total RP Value: 64940(Money spend 462.33) According to LOLSKINVIEW Account also has more than 10Rune pages and a lot of runes I am looking for PayPal Money. Payment can also be made with Skrill Since I am in need of Money I am selling this account for a very cheap price
Trading/Selling LoL Plat V Account Season 5
06/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hi im Selling my LoL Smurf Account. 25€ paypal or paysafecard. Runes: 2 Rune Pages, 1 ad 1 ap http://i.imgur.com/k4f1yCr.jpg http://i.imgur.com/u8WiFMz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/dDnrU09.jpg U can offer me CS:GO items, or something else.
[Selling] Selling my Plat IV account Season 2 Gold
05/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im selling my Plat IV account with Season 2 gold border With 58 Champs and 5 skins Lord Darius Victorious Janna Volcanic Wukong Night Raven Fiora Soul Reaver Draven 10k IP Got Picture if intrested msg me with offer
[Selling] Selling LOL account (reached plat 2 in last season)
04/19/2015 - S4 League Trading - 1 Replies
WTS LOL account with all the champions purchased, with many many skins, RP, IP and ALL runes unlocked. 20 rune pages available. For further details let me know.
Selling 1800~ elo account US ( Plat last season)
02/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys , I'm selling my league of legends account on the US/NA server. I have most of the champions , missing like 15 or so. 10 rune pages. Very good ranked stats. ( 5.2/2.8/5.4 per games average ). If you want more informations and screenshots PM me ( only serious buyers ).