Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW/EUNE - 26€ Budget

Discussion on EUW/EUNE - 26€ Budget within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/20/2016, 11:54   #16

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFate007 View Post
We can do it with middleman and I can also explain both negatives. One of them even got banned
No thanks, its unexplainable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uskelm View Post
Add me skype:
mundo.elo
Old 04/20/2016, 11:56   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Alright
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Euw or Eune Acc 60€ budget
04/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As the titel says im looking for an EUW or EUNE account, around 60€. I would like the account to have a lot of champions preferably 100+, skins is not a must :)
[Buying] EUW/EUNE Account Budget up to 45e
12/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys, I'm buying a EUW or EUNE account, the rank doesn't really matter as long as it isn't bronze and has most of the champions (115+) plenty of rune pages and plenty of skins. I'm only using a middleman and buying from a trusted person. The budget is up to 45e, thank you for any offers :)
[Buying] Looking for EUNE acc (14€ Budget)
10/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
As title says i'm looking for an eune account with much champs (marksmans preffered) and marksman runes if possible. My budget is 14€ Reply with pics/details of your accounts and with a skype if possible so i can contact you.!
[Buying] Eune Account (20-25€ budget)
02/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello (: I'm looking for an account that meets these criterias. Please only contact me if your account does have the following things, I'm not interested in accounts that have 50-100k IP. 1) Level 30 2) It is UNRANKED now in Season 5 or at least gold 5. 3) It has at least 40 Champions. 4) At least 3 rune pages.
[Buying] Looking for an EUNE/EUW account, budget is about 100 Dollars.
11/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 29 Replies
I'm looking for a highly ranked account you can sell to me. I'm on a good budget, and if you're trusted I might go first. Otherwise, we'd use a middleman.