Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver 1 All champs 149 Skins Euw 80 Euro [Trusted Seller]

Discussion on Silver 1 All champs 149 Skins Euw 80 Euro [Trusted Seller] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 130/1/1
Silver 1 All champs 149 Skins Euw 80 Euro [Trusted Seller]

Hello folks!

I am selling an silver 1 acc 149 skins all champs!

Info :

I have this acc couple of months now 6-7 months . I am not the first owner of the account but i know the guy who created this acc for long time and he says that its created with fake email and i beleave him since i had no problems with the acc since i have it !
The acc is now verified to my email and will be transfered to buyers email!

Pictures of the acc it self :

HexTech :

RP AND IP :

Icons :

Runes ( All runes )

Champs :

Skins :

Price : 80 Euro or best offer!

Skype for contact : pi4a_343

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver 1 ALL CHAMPS 149 SKIN EUW CHEAP [TRUSTED SELLER]
04/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello folks! I am selling an silver 1 acc 149 skins all champs! Info : I have this acc couple of months now 6-7 months . I am not the first owner of the account but i know the guy who created this acc for long time and he says that its created with fake email and i beleave him since i had no problems with the acc since i have it ! The acc is now verified to my email and will be transfered to buyers email! Pictures of the acc it self :
[Selling] Bronze 4 EUW 71 CHAMPS 22 SKINS [TRUSTED SELLER]
04/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks! Selling bronze 4 Euw Account Verified to my email ( will be changed to buyers email ) ! I have this acc long time its created with fake email so no chance of any refunds ! I give 1 week warranty if anything happens to the account because of me bans/restrictions etc. Skins: 22 Champions : 71
[Selling] CHEAPEST RU ACC ON EPVP [61 champs,trusted seller,skins]
04/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
-61 CHAMPS http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/temporary/b2/ uc/hw/hxlqb3.jpg http://screenshu.com/static/uploads/temporary/94/ l1/w2/qk4edt.jpg -3 RUNE PAGES AD/AP/TANK -SOME SKINS -25€ PAYPAL
[Selling] Diamond Acc , all champs/runes , 100 skins ~ Trusted Seller ~
03/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Greetings , I have collected way too many accounts over the past 3 years to play on every single one , so I decided to sell one of my old mains. Iīve already sold several accounts in the past and there havenīt been a single complaint so far. I will give you a short sheet of information about the account. If you have any further questions just feel free to ask them in the thread or pm me. - Eu West - Currently Diamond V , S4 Diamond , S5 Diamond -> diamond soloq border - Owns every...
[Selling] Best rare account, 197 skins, Platinum 1, All champs, EU-W || FROM TRUSTED SELLER
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell my account, it's awesome and one of the best on epvp I think 197 skins All champs (except braum) 20 runepages Platinum 1 with good mmr and winratio 15k+ IP On account (for changing nick/runes/Braum)