Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Booster G4-P5 [EUNE]

Discussion on LF Booster G4-P5 [EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/19/2016, 14:07   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 189/1/0
55 euro
skype under pic

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Booster LF another booster duoq gold/plat eune asap
08/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Frenkyfb skype I'm a booster, looking for another booster for duoq for faster games on EUNE gold plat elo
Looking for a booster (EUNE).
10/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Heya. Looking for a booster who'd take me from PLAT V TO DIA V. Be fair with the price, dont add me if you want 200 euros or so, money doesnt grow in trees. 75 Euros sounds pretty fair at least for me. Paying via paysafecards, trusted person, willing to use any methods to ensure the fairest possible trade. Skype: eero.kananen
[Selling] Elo Booster. NA EU EUW EUNE OCE.
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello all! Welcome to my ELO boosting shop.I am a new member of EPVP, that being said I come offering many things. Such as Division Carries, varying from Bronze to Diamond I will try my best to provide answers to all questions. But for now, here are my prices for each boost/division. Bronze Bronze 5->Bronze 4= 4 USD Bronze 4->Bronze 3= 6 USD Bronze 3->Bronze 2= 6 USD Bronze 2->Bronze 1= 8 USD Bronze 1->Silver 5= 8 USD One win is 1.50 USD
[Buying] Looking for a booster EuNe
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi guys i am looking for a good booster , to boost me because i was gold 1 and this fucking trollers make me Gold IV so i need a booster to make duo with me till i am Platinum V . I pay 150 euro maximum . Who want's post here . Only good boosters