Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] [S5 Challenger] Rent a support/utility jungler

Discussion on [NA] [S5 Challenger] Rent a support/utility jungler within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] [S5 Challenger] Rent a support/utility jungler

PLEASE NOTE: I only play on NA + only take paypal. Skype me @ "Steve.martin07".

I'm an ex-challenger (season 5) support primary, looking to help you climb. I also play utility junglers, mainly Nunu, Zac, Hecarim, Ivern, pre-nerf Gragas/Ekko etc.

I'll duo with you on one my own accounts (unless you can temporarily provide one, which is always nice) and play utility tank junglers or support and help you carry yourself out of your current ranking. This is 100% allowed by Riots current ToS and NOT considered boosting in any way since you are playing on your own account.

Payment on a per game basis, $4 a game. Note, this is per GAME, not per win though winning should not be an issue.

Willing to do replay review for support + jungle, on a case by case basis for ADC/top/mid players. I can also help set up optimal runes, masteries and general build orders for all roles.

Contact for details

unfortunately lost all my screenshots of games from 2014/2015 when my harddrive broke but I spend a good 6-8 months here back during that period.

peak rank:

skype @ steve.martin07 . I don't check pms here too frequently.
Old 11/09/2016, 19:13   #2

bump@
Old 11/14/2016, 18:59   #3

bumpp