Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuNE • 30lvl • 1.1k RP • 8 skins • IP Boost

Discussion on EuNE • 30lvl • 1.1k RP • 8 skins • IP Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking EuNE • 30lvl • 1.1k RP • 8 skins • IP Boost

Hi guys,
I'm selling my LoL account:

Account info

sweet account 30lvl + IP Boost
Server: EuNE
Ranked: Unranked

RP: 1132
IP: 3748
Rune pages: 3
Champions: 23
Skins: 8 ( Pharaon Amumu, Red Card Katarina, Judgement Kayle, Ravager Nocturne, Perseus Pantheon, Marquis Vladimir, Vandal Vladimir, Masked Shaco )

Price: Only €25 Paypal
( You should send money as Fam/Friends )

If you interesting your welcome ! Buy it !
I am free to contact in:

Have a nice day!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL acc 30lvl silver (EUNE) - 56 champs / 38 skins!
02/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! So I have decided to sell my very own LoL account - Its kinda fresh acc, cuz I made it when season 4 ended. As I'm a girl gamer, this one isn't probably ''master'' type acc, but anyways - acc includes: 1)56 champs; 2)38 skins (have some rare skins too); 3)3 rune pages (and of course, bunch of runes); 4)Many, many mastery pages ( feel free to make Your own); 5)6564 IP;
[Trading] EUNE-30LvL for CS:GO skins
01/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I trading acc on LoL for CS :GO skins.Send me message if you are interested
[Selling] EUNE-30lvl-99 champions-60 skins
07/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello ! I would like to sell my account on EUNE server. The reason why I'm selling this account is that I no longer enjoy playing this game and it has become boring for me and also I have no one to play with. Account contains - 99 champions - some are rare + legendary - 60 skins - 13 rune pages - Platinum II rank with a good mmr
[Selling] WTS EUNE 30LVL ACCOUNT ALL CHAMPS 43 SKINS
02/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Here is link with all info Dupri's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats More info in Skype: filips51
WTS [30lvl] [EUNE] [41 champ] [12 skins] [Paypal only]
09/04/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello so as the title says I'm selling level 30 account on EU Nordic-East with 41 champs and 12 skins (1 legendary)-screens below.Got 3 sets of runes all T3 - red : armor and magic penetration x 9 both, yellow mana per 5 and dodge x9 both, blue - minus CD x 9 and 32hp x3 for big ones.The reason I'm selling is that i don't play LoL anymore, i know I'm new to the forum however believe me or not I'm no scammer ;) I've spend more than 80 euro for RP on this acc, don't expect to cover all of my...