Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buying EUW Account with alot of Skins - max. 100

Discussion on buying EUW Account with alot of Skins - max. 100 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buying EUW Account with alot of Skins - max. 100

Hello,

i want to buy an euw account with many skins and stuff.

atleast +100 Skins
Elo i dont care
lots of rune pages and runes
shouldve never gotten any restriction

willing to pay max. 100
only buying from trusted members

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying account with alot of skins
12/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I have 20 psc. Offer me here your acc or add me on skype. qlimax.qlimax edit: my skype is hard to find? leave yours
[Buying] [EUW/EUNE]Buying account with alot of skins elo dont matter
05/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi im buying account with over 50 skins, elo wont matter. Contact me in skype and i will offer you;;; mart.somaallane
[Selling] TOP ACCOUNT: GOLD 1, PLATIN2-3MMR, 90 SKINS ALOT LEGENDARYS,all snowdown skins
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ALL champs, only heimerdinger,trundle,viktor,and morderkaiser are left. 10K IP still on this account. 10 rune pages, ALL runes you need, QUINTS (life steal ,movespeed,damage,ap,Health,armor pen,Gold) All marks u need( ap/armorpen marks and all the standart marks ap, ad,armor,crit.attack speed) Seals( ap,armor)
[Buying] Buying Account With Alot Perms !
08/04/2013 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
#closed
Buying TWO(!) Lv30 NA Accounts with alot of skins
05/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy 2 Lv30 accounts on NA server. I am mainly looking for the number of quality skins it has and its ELO. I will pay more for the accounts with more skins. ELO does not have to be high, hell you can still be in the matching process for all I care. I just dont want to buy an account thats in low ELO or better yet stuck in the ELO HELL. If you are interested in doing business with me, send me a PM with a full list of: 1. Champions owned 2. Skins owned 3. Runes and...