Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Name Change NOT RIOT

Discussion on Name Change NOT RIOT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 222
The Black Market: 399/1/2
Name Change NOT RIOT

Hi there, looking for one of those special name change thingies. Want a name thats already taken. =)

Please Contact me, if anyone know a method. (not want the method just name change)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS RIVEN - K-9 NASUS - RIOT GRAVES - TRADIT. TRUNDLE - Silver elo - Free nick change
03/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi!, This account is in LAS server, I can move it to NA, EUW, and all of the other regions, you can change the nick for free, i'll pay the 2600 RP. 78 champs, 42 skins. Since my closed beta overwatch account got scammed in this website (yeah im dumb), i wont go first so dont waste your time if you dont agree this term. *I will only go first with high reputation members. *I will only trade with a trade request. Some screenshots with gyazo. Screen1 Screen2
[Selling] CS RIVEN - K-9 NASUS - RIOT GRAVES - TRADIT. TRUNDLE - Silver elo - Free nick change.
03/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi!, This account is in LAS server, I can move it to NA, EUW, and all of the other regions, you can change the nick for free, i'll pay the 2600 RP. 78 champs, 42 skins. Since my closed beta overwatch account got scammed in this website (yeah im dumb), i wont go first so dont waste your time if you dont agree this term. Some screenshots with gyazo. http://s19.postimg.org/8muwug5z7/descarga.jpg http://s19.postimg.org/4f04lp4jn/3bee03fd0d7c0920 bbaa844bd9fd8c0f.png...
[FREE] Riot name change service!
12/24/2015 - Freebies - 7 Replies
(EUW ONLY) hey guys! i know i don't have a lot of posts or reputation, but this is my way of saying hi to this community. i know a way to get a Riot name, this normally isn't possible of course. i am willing to do this for free. ofcourse you need enough RP or IP on your account to perform a namechange, but i don't ask any money for it. you can let me log onto your account or we could use teamviewer, it's up to you! the name is visible in champion select, in game, in champ select chat...
Exchange Your Gold to | Gametime | Name/Faction Change | Riot Points | &many more
12/14/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Supported Language : German | English We Only Accept Gold in : Blackrock(Horde),Aegwynn(Alliance),Ravencrest (Alliance) Exchange Your Gold and Get: Item|Gold Value 400 RIOT POINTS |8500