Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching eu west diamond account 50 euro paypal or platin with special skin

Discussion on Searching eu west diamond account 50 euro paypal or platin with special skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching eu west diamond account 50 euro paypal or platin with special skin

Hi guys, im still looking for an eu west Diamond Account, can be low Diamond, or higher Platin with championship Riven skin, i pay with 50 euro paypal, u can use middlesman or whatever im 100% serious, and i want all parts of the Account including changing the email to my own etc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for EU West Diamond Account!! 40-50 euro depends on division.
01/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, searching for Eu West Diamond Account, pls only with unverfied email, or u set the email to my own (: i pay 40-50 euro depends on division mrr skind etc.
Searching for Diamond 1 Account EU WEST
11/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, i would like to know where to buy a Diamond 1 Account for EU West. Can someone help me a bit and tell meee what it costs?
[Selling] Selling EU West account , silver 2, want udyr SGU skin for it( 12,5 euro skin)
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as the tittle says, i want udyr newest skin, it cost 1950 rp atm, 3 days more is on sale,i'm willing to trade silver 2 account with details : so its silver 2 with 40is LP's have 3 full run pages/ap/ad/jungle have 45 champions and 5,6 skinns. Screenshots :