Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2hours of mid coaching (i am diamond mid main!)

Discussion on 2hours of mid coaching (i am diamond mid main!) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2hours of mid coaching (i am diamond mid main!)

Hey, i would like to order 2hours of mid lane coaching from an experienced player, post offers below
Old 03/30/2016, 14:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 123/0/2
add me skype beastmastersss
Old 03/30/2016, 15:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey man,im master.Pm me your skype
Old 03/30/2016, 15:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

8 euro/hour.
Old 03/30/2016, 16:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
I can coach you. The 2 lesson will be on (Teamspeak). We can do whatever you wan't from watching your games prerecorded, or me watching your games meanwhile you playing a game.

15€
Old 03/30/2016, 16:25   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1172/0/0
Check out my Coaching Shop:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 2 EuW coaching
01/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I came up with the idea opening a coaching thread because I'm lacking of free time to boost people since I'm a school boy and the winter holiday has ended already. I also hope that I can help players to get a better start in the new year and new season, rather than just boosting them to a higher rank. I'll respect on what my customer wants to learn, I could give some examples about what my customer wishes to learn most, giving a good guide line. The lessons may be advantageous for the...
[Selling] Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys , I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil . To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account . So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve . Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly...
[Selling] 85-90 Leveling in 2hours.
08/05/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ! i'm currently offering powerleveling/boost using the Brawlers guild leech exp. 85-90. 30k (any server) or 15 euro. also doing: 80-90 Brawlers guild rank 1-10.
WTB TOA 200% 2hours on Archon
08/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
as the title says i need some Talisman of awakenings 200% xp (2 hours) for powerleveling. pm me if you have this item :) thanks