Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell BR account with Underworld TF

Discussion on Sell BR account with Underworld TF within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

THe account is lvl 10 with Underworld TF and Red card TF.
THe account just has 2 champions(TF and Teemo)
7.50€ on paypal
pm me on skype if u are interested(skype:romulus.tothazan)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell BR account with Underworld TF
03/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sell BR account with Underworld TF THe account is lvl 10 with Underworld TF and Red card TF. THe account just has 2 champions(TF and Teemo) metod: paypal pm me on skype if u are interested(skype:romulus.tothazan)
[Selling] Sell BR account with Underworld TF
03/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
THe account is lvl 10 with Underworld TF and Red card TF. THe account just has 2 champions(TF and Teemo) metod:paypal pm me on skype if u are interested(skype:romulus.tothazan) push
[Selling] Level 30 account with Underworld TF
08/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It's EUW, currently silver 4, got like 25 champs, ap and ad runes. It's also unverified, never been banned. It got some other random skins, like Santa Gragas, Yi skins.. Nothing worth mentioning. If best offer is good enough I'll sell it.
WTB Lol Account with Underworld TF or Pax TF any level
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hey guys willing to pay via paypal. etc. details can be worked out. i just want the skin :P let me know if anyone is selling and what you require etc.. skype : korallis84 feel free to discuss there
WTS Underworld account or set(warrior)
05/07/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
WTS Warrior Set (UoF) 6ed maxed+dark seeds(normal) for info:skype - david.shaiya Thanks