Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond V - NA - 70 Champs - 7 Rune pages

Discussion on Diamond V - NA - 70 Champs - 7 Rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Diamond V - NA - 70 Champs - 7 Rune pages

DIAMOND 5
NORTH AMERICA

70 CHAMPS
7 RUNE PAGES

GOLD BORDER S5
SEASON 2 ICON
PLATINUM SEASON 3 ICON

VERY GOOD MMR

Price: ASK

Old 03/29/2016, 20:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
up for sale
Old 03/30/2016, 11:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
How much ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Diamond Border GOLD 1 75 POINTS (DIAMOND 3 MMR) 15 RUNE PAGES, ALMOST ALL CHAMPS
11/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
closed
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Pictures on bottom This is obviously a very valuable account, so I'll only consider high offers, I'm looking for around 750. Post here with your skype to negotiate and for more info. I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze...
[Selling] Lol EuW Diamond II SoloQ Diamond V 3v3 102 champs 46 skins 17 rune pages+originalmail
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, I have to offer you Diamond II account on Euw with Original Email!! It is located on Eu West Ranked soloq: Diamond II : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. I am leader of 3v3 Diamond V ranked team on this account. 1640 Normal wins: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Account was never banned
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Pictures on bottom 1000€ PM to negotiate and for more info (I'll let you log in to it to check the account etc) I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze (for cup winners only) It has all champions, all rune pages. Some rune...