Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends D3 Account

Discussion on League of Legends D3 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up League of Legends D3 Account

Hello,

as you can see already in title, i'm selling LoL account that his current division is Diamond 3. Account has Platinum border from last ranked season and is placed at EUW.

Below you can see screenshots of some most important things on account.

Rune pages:
You can see account has max. 20 rune pages!

Runes:

Marks:
Seals:
Glyphs:
Quintessences:

As you can see, account has all runes you need for playing at high elo and any role!

Champions:

Here as you see i selected "Not owned" option, soo on Screenshot you see champions that account doesn't own. Account owns more then 105 champions and is missing only 10 of them.

I'm owner of this account and this means i've original email and all infos you need to play safe with this account. Account is perfect for someone with experience at this elo that wants to play league at higher level, possibly level of LCS players, specially cuz account require all runes/rune pages, champions soo you can play multiple roles.

You may ask yourself why am i selling this nice account: Reason why i'm selling it is simple and i will be honest here, i'm selling it, because i feel bored of playing LoL and mostly because i'm pretty busy with college and reallife soo there's not much to play LoL. I'm kind of playing that plays all-in or nothing, soo if i've no time it's better to get rid of it.

Price: I'm looking for fair prices, nothing to much just be fair and let's start with 130 eur.

Contact: You can contact me here at forum, write post, i'm going to check topic daily & update it or add me on skype or type at facebook (links below)

Facebook:

Oh and btw, for trade to make sure everything will go smooth we can use middleman that has alot of positive stats, random one we'll find on forum.

If you have any further questions about account, i'm here to answer them to you!

Peace Rokz0r
Old 03/24/2016, 14:24   #2

BUMP! ^^
Old 04/09/2016, 01:09   #3

BUMP!!

back on top