Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Cheap] EUNE accounts with 400 RP for gifting

Discussion on [Cheap] EUNE accounts with 400 RP for gifting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Cheap] EUNE accounts with 400 RP for gifting

Hello everyone,

Today I will be selling around 60 accounts with 400 RP in each account on server EUNE, those accounts are all verified to me and i made those to gift free skins..

I'm selling my accounts​ 1$​​ each, PM me if you are interested .. accepting payments only through PAYPAL .. add me on skype : sanjarmax100

AutoBuy :

Hurry up and don't miss it !

Terms of service :

Old 03/22/2016, 22:53   #2

bump

bump
Old 03/26/2016, 11:09   #3

bump and now its 1$ for account !