Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ACC platinum 5 sell out low money

Discussion on EUW ACC platinum 5 sell out low money within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW ACC platinum 5 sell out low money

EUW acc lv30 plat5
hi guys , today i want sell my account plat 5 , 18 champs ( amumu,annie,ashe,mundo,garen,kayle,yi,nunu,poppy,r yze,shaco,shen,sivir,soraka,tristana,udyr,warwick, zed) ;
season 5 unranked
runes : one classic page for ad
skins : 2free skins riot ( tristana,garen ) , spiritual udyr and warlord shen .
payment with paypal , i can give you my fb (omar magistrelli), teamspeak if need in pm .
price of this account 45€ if someone its interested pm me .

-skype omar magistrelli

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Platinum 3 acc , need money for WoW :)
11/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Well Warlords are here and im quiting with LoL. Im selling my account for a good price. So what im selling : EuNe lvl 30 account Platinum 3 75IP - never banned, warned
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games) And Sell Eloboost Cheap!! Diamond 1!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys i want to sell this smurf account on platinum V with 40 rankeds games, it don't have much champs but its only a smurf and on platinum V u get the special rewards of the season :D. This is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Also i eloboost really cheap, PM me if u are interested :D
Sell 16,50€ Nitrado.net Money for Paypal Money
01/26/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Make me an offer , titel says all. (Im german for the people which are too ) :)!
WTB platinum for D3/GW gold or diamond for real world money
11/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Simply put me and my friend are looking for someone with a platinum 3s team with 2 invites. You invite us and we play matches until we win 5 matches. Then we will get credit for being on the team and you get gold. The amount is negotiable. Please post your skype here if interested.
sell hack for real money edn money for game
09/29/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 4 Replies
all hack no have skill vac wall teleport non argo no dc alll options only skill hack no have PM : skype wish_bg3579