Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Botted Account Supplier [NA/EUW][Cheap][Safe]

Discussion on Looking for Botted Account Supplier [NA/EUW][Cheap][Safe] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 191/0/1
Smile Looking for Botted Account Supplier [NA/EUW][Cheap][Safe]

Looking for a botted account supplier.

Can buy in huge bulk.

NA/EUW server.

Want someone who can guarantee IP amounts and grants warranties in case accounts get banned.

Looking for something long term. Am paying in bulk, so DO NOT link me to your shop. I will NOT pay full price that you advertise. Please contact me ONLY if you can meet these requirements.

Old 03/16/2016, 22:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1172/0/0
Check out my Unranked/Smurf Account Shop:
Old 03/17/2016, 21:03   #3

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 191/0/1
Lol. Read.

"Am paying in bulk, so DO NOT link me to your shop. I will NOT pay full price that you advertise. Please contact me ONLY if you can meet these requirements. "

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Little NA Account Shop (Non botted 100% safe)
11/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys due to the fact that currently many botted accounts get instand banned or atleast within 24h i get many Request for lv 30 Account sadly i dont have so many of them so maybe here is your chance Get your Lv 20+ Smurf but 100% save. Info : All Accounts Unverified,No Bot Contact & Inactive since 2009-2012 1.) = 10,00€ Level 20 , 28 Champions, 3 skins ,, 2136 IP ,270 RP Skins : Judgment Kayle, Ufo Corki, Goth Annie 2.) = 2,00€ Level 20 , 6 Champions , 2 Skins , 5271 IP 0 RP
CSGO Account Supplier/ LOOKING FOR BUNDLE OF ACCOUNTS FOR CHEAP
10/05/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking for someomone who can supply me on accounts for CSGO, I will accept Trade banned accounts but not vac banned, no overwatch or warnings etc I'm looking for someone who has a huge stock and can sell me at least 20-30 accounts to me in a bundle at once, or someone who can keep supplying me whenever i need accounts, Add skype: DestinyWins420 I'm verified and repped on other fourms I will show you all the proof etc, pref dealing with high tbm people Look forward to...
[Buying] Cheap Account ( non botted )
07/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Yo looking for a Cheap unverified lvl 30 Account with email. The account shouldnt be botted. Ranked position doesnt matter. Just post Champs and price here + maybe your skype. I can pay with Paypal
[Selling] [NA] Unranked Account Shop (non botted), Cheap and Safe Garenteed
06/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey guys, recently I bought quite a lot of accounts from my account supplier, these accounts are all unranked, unverified, and are inactive for at least 2-3 years which are completely safe to play. Most of the accounts have Judgement Kayle, and some of them have King Rammus, Urf Warwick and UFO Corki. They are not cracked nor botted. Click on the spolier to see the detailed champs and skins Account 1: 58 Champions, 21 Skins, 3 Rune Pages, 611RP, 6186IP, $33 Champions: Annie, Twisted Fate,...