Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RARE Account|Plat S5|Rare skins|82skins|96champs|12runespage

Discussion on RARE Account|Plat S5|Rare skins|82skins|96champs|12runespage within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
RARE Account|Plat S5|Rare skins|82skins|96champs|12runespage

Hi !

Im selling one of my main accounts on EUW SERVER.

Account details:

---96 Champions---
---309 RP + 1754 PI---
---82 Skins ( see picture below, a lot of rare skins like PAX JAX, PAX SIVIR, Zombie Brand , Riot BLITZ , Kitty cat Katarina, Snow bunny Nidalee, Championship Tresh and more !!! Of course all victorious skins since season 4 ---
---12 Runes Pages ( full runes needed ! )---
---A ton of icons---
---Platinum 4 Season 5---
---Platinum 2 Season 4---
---Bronze 1 Season 3---
---Unranked Season 2---
---Unranked Season 1---

I am the owner of this account, i got all RP trade from riot, the welcome email, the original mail / date of birth / etc... all information you need for more security.

Im stopped to play on this account, its why im selling it.

Payment : Paypal ( as friend and family with message " vitual goods, no refund ".
Or Paysafecard

You go first... negative tbm will be ignored.
Im not scammer, got arround 35 0 0 tbm...

Make me your best offer !

Pictures for more infos :

Skins :

Account :

Champions Owned :

Icons Owned :

Runes Pages :

Cheap price guys !
Old 03/12/2016, 14:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey man i would like to buy your account and the offer is 100 dollars the price is debatable... Tell me if you are interested..?
Old 03/14/2016, 07:56   #3
Trade Restricted

***SOLD***
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Na Plat Account with Rare Skins
01/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Platinum Division 4 League account, its on the NA sever with 57 Champions (all the good ones), 4 Rune pages, 10,000IP, 585RP, and these skins: Rare: Triumphant Ryze, Riot Kayle, Victorious Elise, Morg and Sivir. Mecha Aatrox Panda Annie Bioforge Darius Victorious Elise TPA Ezreal Dark Candy Fiddlesticks
[Selling] Plat 3 EUW Account w/ Rare Skins
05/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
SERVER - EUW DIVISION - Platinum 3 CHAMPIONS - 67 SKINS - 70 skins inluding Human Ryze, Silver Kayle, PAX Jax, PAX Sivir, Riot Squad Singed, Riot K-9 Nasus, Championship Thresh, DJ Sona, Spirit Guard Udyr, Pulsefire Ezreal OTHER - Account comes with 2k RP and 4 rune pages. List of skins in alphabetical order for champions: Ahri: Popstar Alistar: Unchained Amumu: Sad Robot Annie: Goth
[Selling] [Rare] PBE account [539 skins][all runes][20 runepages][16 ultra rare skins][Fast!!]
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
selling this account for 20 dollars really need the money fast add me on skype @ curtis2447 also make sure to pm me and send me a trade about 300k rp and about 500k IP these accounts go for 20$ in my main thread, more information such as my TOS located there http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3533257-50-off-leagueoflegends-10-permanent -pbe-accounts-20-each-christmas-special.html
[Selling] TOP PLAT II Account | Rare Skins | Plat Border
11/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I decided to stop playing League of Legends and as a result I am selling my account. Screenshare is also possible. Screens: http://i.imgur.com/vQypIb6.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Btqhsao.jpg
[Selling] Account with all pax and more rare skins EUW plat 5
07/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. If u want more info for this account , write me on skype, i can show u on teamwiewer or skypeshare. Acc with org email. 10k RP on account + 2 refunds.