Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Low plat boost, price 40 % off, need account !

Discussion on Low plat boost, price 40 % off, need account ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Low plat boost, price 40 % off, need account !

As title says, need plat account, im doing duo queue order with diamond account, low plat would be good, can use high plat also. Discount 40 % on it.

Up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELO BOOST EXTREMELLY LOW PRICE | HIGH ELO ONLY | PLAT 2+ | EUW
02/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Closed.
[Buying] N.A Boost Plat 5 - Plat 4 Post price here
02/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
this is on the north american server! Looking for someone to do a plat 5 - plat 4 boost for me. They request flash must be on the F keybind, and want the booster to queue as JUNGLE / BOT if you can do this please post your price here.
Diamond 5 + plat 2 smurf player looking to boost people for a cheap price!
05/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings, I'm a diamond 5 player with a smurf account at plat 2. ( proof at the bottom) In the past I've helped some friends achieve higher ranks and it's something I like to do. Therefore I'd like to offer you people my help. I play on the EUW server and you can add me on skype : jeroen.meijer24 all payments will be done through paypal. The idea is the following: bronze 5 - bronze 4: 5 euro bronze 4 - bronze 3: 5 euro bronze 3 - bronze 2: 5 euro
good Price Boost Plat 3 - Dia 5
11/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey Guys, i search for the last Days of this Season a Plat 3 to Dia 5 Boost. When you Have a Good Price.. Tell it me greetz guys
[Buying] Boost Plat 5 > D5 looking for the best price
07/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
I have maybe a order who I can't do Its plat 5 to d5 The Mmr is around 23/27 Looking for trusted booster with the best price! Put your price below don't add me thanks