Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Challenger offering Boost and selling accounts

Discussion on EUW Challenger offering Boost and selling accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Challenger offering Boost and selling accounts

Hey Guys, Iam quite knew to this forum and i plan to start elo boosting players if there is some Interest in it . I couldn't do it before since i was actively playing in a Tournament/League and i didnt want to get a ban from it.

So What i can offer here is Eloboosting from Unranked(Placement Games), Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platin, Diamond, Master Tier i dont really have prices in my mind so feel free to contact me at this Email adress ""

-I boosted 3 Players in the Past and all went well then i stopped because of School stress and the fear of getting banned by Riot but right now im not working with Riot anylonger

To me as a Person i live in Germany been playing League of legends since beta End and was around 2600 Elo in Seson2 (top30) and i was Challenger in Season 3/4/5, Contact me here or just write on the Email i posted and we can get in Contact via League of Legends or other Programms.

If some of you here might be interested in buying A full content unlocked Account (It has All Champions, All Runes, All Runepages, All Skins except the PAX Skins,Many Icons, Diamond Boarder, On top of that i Created the Account and got full unlock so its nothing from Riot its my own account)that i got or Diamond 1 - Master Tier Accounts i will glady share Screenshots here just feel free to pm me .

I will stay active in this forum since i would like to earn some money. :P
Old 03/11/2016, 15:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi, are you looking for vouch? if yes i can vouch you in duoq elo plat or gold, euw. PM me if interested
Old 03/11/2016, 19:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasteres View Post
hi, are you looking for vouch? if yes i can vouch you in duoq elo plat or gold, euw. PM me if interested
ye im interested once i get something to work with we can duo
Old 03/11/2016, 19:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch in d1-d2 eune duoq