Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling challenger account

Discussion on Selling challenger account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling challenger account

Hello,
i am selling my account.
my season five rankings are 3v3 challenger(so it has challenger border) and solo queue platin.
At the moment it is ranked Gold 2.

No big skins owned, just a few cheap ones.
For more detailed information or skype PM me.
Payment: Paypal or transfer
Old 03/07/2016, 23:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype: sparows.sandor
Old 03/08/2016, 17:30   #3

some screenshots to prove

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] YOU WANT CHALLENGER REWARDS? SELLING SPOTS IN 3v3 CHALLENGER TEAM EUW (200euro only!)
11/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Now that season is ending and rewards are about to be handed out, we got spots in a 3v3 Challenger team for you guys who want CHALLENGER REWARDS! When you buy a spot, we will add you to the team, then log on your account to play the 10 games needed for your rewards to go through. Pretty simple, and this for only 200 euros!!!! Prefered payment method: Paypal Feel free to add our skype if you have any questions! Skype: "LolLeagueBoost" (Norway!)
[Selling] Selling Challenger LoL account all champs challenger border/ for 900m rsgp EOC
11/16/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171 i will not go first, either you go first or we use a trusted middle man.
[Selling] Selling Challenger Account EUW!
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys! I've started to boost alot and I've come to the conclusion that I don't need my main anymore. It's currently Challenger tier and got a high mmr ( gaining ~30 lp/win ). The account got 103 champs and around 70 skins. Legendary ones: Nunu bot, Red Baron Corki, Riot Singed, Riot Graves, K9-Nasus, Championship Riven, Victorious Jarvan, Victorious Janna, Bewitching Nidalee, and alot of skins from last Christmas. Also got most Legacy skins!
[Selling] Selling Challenger EUW Account
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
All champs 50 skins 2000rp 50k ip 20 rune pages dia s2 add me skype more info and price
[Selling] Selling Challenger EUW Account
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
All champs 50 skins 2000rp 50k ip 20 rune pages dia s2 add me skype more info and price