Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting around gold/platin elo for 7€/division

Discussion on Boosting around gold/platin elo for 7€/division within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting around gold/platin elo for 7€/division

Hello , currently need an account to duoq with couple of guys , so im boosting any account that between gold/plat for 7€/division

You can contact us via skype or private message , have a nice day
Old 03/06/2016, 20:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I am still waiting you answer me, i dont want problems

all its okay

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting|5€/division in silver | 10€/division in gold!
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EUW Bronze Division 2,5€ Silver
[Selling] LoL Account / 75 Champions / 9 Skins / PLATIN V Division / Gold ELO S2
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ZUM ANGEBOT (ICH BIN EIN LINK! - Bilder etc. im Angebot) http://www.ebay.de/itm/161075434230?ssPageName=ST RK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 PREISVORSCHLÄGE BITTE HIER IM THREAD Ich verkaufe hier einen League of Legends Account auf dem EU:West-Server.
[Selling] Elo boosting from any division to any division (except challenger) NA SERVER
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This is for NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS only.The prices will vary depending on the buyer's request. The payment will be done after however many vouch games requested by the buyer. There is no exception to this payment rule. To add on to the post, the prices for any carry will be FAR cheaper than anyone else on this website. I enjoy playing the game itself and it's hardly a burden to boost people. :) Add my skype: yusuigames
[Buying] Division Boost from Gold 5 to Platin 5 or higher
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Okay guys, here it comes I need a division boost from Gold 5 to Platin 5 OR higher, it all depends on how fast you guys are, and how much it costs me ! My acc is on EUW, got EVERY champion, 20 runepages, and nearly all runes. Shitload of rare skins, so its freaking fun to play with this acc I want you to make me some offers, including: -Prize per Division in Gold AND Platinum -How long you will take per division in Gold AND Platinum