Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

2k RP for Skilled DUO ADC Partner [NA]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool 2k RP for Skilled DUO ADC Partner [NA]

Im Silver 3 Support Main who has had a rough time finding a group to play with.

I have 2k RP I don't exactly need at this point and I'd like to get this account gold again. [Prev season]. I am looking for a high skilled ADC to game with or a team that's looking for a support.

I don't have cash to spend for a boost, nor do I feel I need one... Rather just a competent ADC. In exchange for the leap of faith if the ADC does duo up with me and we get gold I'll gladly gift the 2k RP worth of skins or champs accordingly.

Once again, I'm not really looking for a boost.. but rather a partner.

Message me via PM for more information. I also previously streamed with a decent view base.. If your interested in that I may eventually set that up too depending how the games go. I am available generally throughout the day and at night besides Saturdays.

Thanks,

Kazizaki