Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PLEASE READ! New epvp D1 Booster, TF & Zed main (4,000+ games)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLEASE READ! New epvp D1 Booster, TF & Zed main (4,000+ games)

Hi, I'm a Diamond 1 TF & Zed main on League of Legends. I am new here, willing to give
1 hour free coaching and cheap boosting. However, boosting is free until April of 2016!

A little about me:

I have over 4,000 games with TF & Zed alone and I have been around since Season 1 with lots
of experience. I have my own personal accounts that have reached Diamond 1 and a little higher on EUW and the Korean server!

Anonymous Boosting
I will not speak to any of the players that I meet in Solo Queue on your account, except (since Dynamic Queue was introduced) to ask for middle lane in the Champion Select if I am selected to Jungle by Riot's Match Making.
I will not say anything else. I'll only communicate with players in-game with pings.

1 Hour free coaching before boosting starts
Before I start boosting your account, you're allowed 1 hour of free coaching by me beforehand. I will ask you if you want the lesson and you can feel free to say no if you don't want it.

FREE BOOSTING UP UNTIL APRIL 2016 FOR BRONZE-GOLD!
I am new to epvp and would like to have people vouch for me, but at the same time, have some reputation by providing some good evidence that I am a legitimate service.

Legitimate methods
Some boosters from big websites (I will not name them) use hacks to quickly obtain wins on client accounts. This may get your account banned. To provide evidence of my legitimacy, clients can request screen sharing through Skype (however this might make me have some FPS drops! Haha.)

Anyone who would like to vouch for me, please give me your Summoner Name in a Private Message on epvp or here in the thread.

I am only playing on EUW these days! So EUW only. Sorry!

Old 03/04/2016, 17:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me

Tags
boosting, elo, lol

« 25 euro boost gold 3-plat 5 | need 152 rp on euw »