Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Acc EUW LVL 30 s5 gold s6 plat 92 skins

Discussion on LoL Acc EUW LVL 30 s5 gold s6 plat 92 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 281/1/1
LoL Acc EUW LVL 30 s5 gold s6 plat 92 skins

Hey ich verkaufe hier meinen Lol Account welcher S5 gold und momentan in S6 Platin ist. Der Account befindet sich auf dem Server Euw.Auf dem Account sind 92 Skins (in den Bildern zu sehen) und über 1500 Rp. Der Account hat auch alle Champion. Außerdem besitzt er 14 Runenseiten. Als Bezahlung nehme ich nur PaySafeCard an. Macht mir einfach Gebote Privat oder hier unter dem Thread.

Grüße GwElite309

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
Old 03/05/2016, 20:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 100 Champs,173 Skins, S3 Plat,S4 Plat,S5 Gold,G3 ATM
02/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yoyo, today I'm offering my League Account for sale. Please don't flame me coz the screens of the runes are in German. I didn't get the time yet to reload the Client in English. Account Infos: The Account was Platin in 3v3 S3, Gold SoloQ S3 Platin in S4 SoloQ, Gold in S5 SoloQ and at the moment the Account is Gold 3. Right now the Account has 57RP left and 2.4k IP.
[Selling] EUW S3 Plat,S4 Plat,S5 Gold, G3 ATM, 100 Champs 187 Skins
02/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yoyo, FIRST: I failed sorry. 173 Skins not 187 today I'm offering my League Account for sale. Please don't flame me coz the screens of the runes are in German. I didn't get the time yet to reload the Client in English. http://imgur.com/aWznCMC Account Infos: The Account was Platin in 3v3 S3, Gold SoloQ S3
[Selling] LoL acc EUW 78 champs,30 skins(Riot Nasus etc)S2 gold,S3 plat,S4 plat,S5 unranked
10/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm selling my account because I stopped playing LoL a while ago. This account was created in S1, I'm the first owner of it. In S2 Gold, S3 Plat, S4 Plat, right now unranked with 0 ranked matches. ~UNVERIFIED e-mail ~EUW server (free transfer to EUNE still available) ~1336 normal wins ~78 champs: Champs (+Xin Zhao) ~30 skins: Skins ~5 runepages ~Runes suitable for all roles: Runes
[WTS] 3 victorious skins, gold s2 plat s3 dia s4 currently plat 3 s5
06/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA server currently plat 3 Own all champs except ekko have 7 rune pages 1 is not filled yet have 4.7k ip left over
[Selling] Plat II Account S2 Gold & S3 Plat ( 83 Champions, 8 Rune Page, 40 skins )
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling my smurf account on EUW see the title ^^ I just want to sell this account because I don't need and it's very cheap, I'm taking offers but current price is 100€. Skype: francisco.ruivo6 I accept Paypal and Moneybookers. I'm also selling division services and looking for trusted vouchers ;)!