Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUNE] ACCOUNT WITH ALL CHAMPS(DONT CARE FOR SKINS)

Discussion on [EUNE] ACCOUNT WITH ALL CHAMPS(DONT CARE FOR SKINS) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
[EUNE] ACCOUNT WITH ALL CHAMPS(DONT CARE FOR SKINS)

i want to buy an eune account with all champs and some good runes!
i dont care for skins or division so much!
my budget is 50 euros!
answer this thread and if im interested i will add you at skype!
will pay with paypal
Old 03/01/2016, 21:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
Hi,check my accs shop

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond acc with many champs dont care about skins
02/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
title
[Buying] EUW Account - all champs and at least 100 Skins / dont care about Ranking
01/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Like the title says, I'm looking for an account with a variety of champs and skins. Dont really care about ranking. and pls only offers with prices. Dont wanna play the "make me an offer" game.... :-)
[Buying] EUW Account with Runes and Champs (dont care skins)
05/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello I am looking for an account with good ammount of champs and runes, dont care for elo or runes. Also would love to be able to make a trade with a Battle.net account with all the games and expansions of blizzard. Good chars on wow too thou. Anyways, for the bnet account or money add-me on skype so we can talk, SKYPE: PUSSUIDO
Buying NA Lv - 30 Account with most champs [skins dont matter][dont care for rank]
08/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I'm looking for an NA account with nearly all the champions (60 ish) equipped with decent runes. Don't care much for skins as I will be purchasing this account as a back up smurf account for my clan. Amount payed: 40 USD, up to 60 USD depending on how good it is Please PM me with your skype or MSN if interested. All the best, AquaturtiexD
Buying NA Lv - 30 Account with 99% champs [skins dont matter][dont care for rank]
08/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title pretty much says it all. I'm looking to purchase a level 30 account for recreational purposes, must have almost every champ, decent amount of reg wins (800+), don't care much for the limited edition skins or the ELO rank and all that BS. Oh and it must have no leaves, or level 1 leaver and below. My budget is 40$ - 50$ if you have a lot of skins. contact MSN: [email protected] skype: LogicFury (skype name)