Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 4 acc and Bronze 3 acc on NA server!

Discussion on Plat 4 acc and Bronze 3 acc on NA server! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 4 acc and Bronze 3 acc on NA server!

Hey everyone I have 2 accounts on the NA server .

One account is Plat 4 the other is Bronze 3

Please msg me or add me on Skype for more details! SKYPE: naseller14

38 Champs
13 Skins
2 Rune Pages
253 RP / 1875 IP
Plat 4

44 Champs
2 Skins
2 Rune Pages
140 RP / 1247 IP
Silver 2 (100 pts)
Old 03/02/2016, 07:35   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Deal fast and smooth, let me login to the account first before buying. Best price, legit.
Old 03/02/2016, 07:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastePot View Post
Deal fast and smooth, let me login to the account first before buying. Best price, legit.
bronze account sold! 2 accs left

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EXTREMELY CHEAP! Bronze - Plat Boosting! NA Server ONLY
10/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 29 Replies
About me: I am a diamond 2 player from NA that can carry through these divisions with ease. I've worked with division dreamers and have boosted 30+ accounts in these divisions. If you want confidentiality and good results look no further! Click below to view my elo http://i59.tinypic.com/25045mx.png About my partner: Master tier top laner that can carry through divisions with ease. He is new to boosting for money but isn't new to boosting. He will play whatever top laner you like...
[Trading] Plat EUW for BRONZE
04/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Champions Owned: Ahri, Amumu, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Caitlyn, Cho Gath, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Garen, Gragas, Janna, Jax, Karma, LeBlanc, Lee sin, Master Yi, Nidaleee, Nunu, Riven, Ryze, Singed, Sivir, Thresh, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Vayne, Zed, Lucian Plat II Account for a Bronze Account.
[Selling] EUW - Elo Boosting - Bronze -> Plat, Bronze -> Silver Free
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Boosting anyone who's in Bronze to silver for free, only for 2 people. I'm a diamond player on EUW. Trying to get some vouches here. http://i.imgur.com/iJsO3nN.jpg Silver - > Gold 15e per division. Gold -> Plat 25e per division. Can do vouch games if requested. Contact me for more info
Boosting/Coaching Bronze/silvers. Main Plat,Smurf Plat.
07/17/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
As I said in the Title, I am both plat in Main and Smurf. Currently looking to make some money after 2-3 experience.