Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF challenger border acc---pref unverified!!!!

Discussion on LF challenger border acc---pref unverified!!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF challenger border acc---pref unverified!!!!

looking for an account with a challenger border preferably on OCE but any server is fine....im mainly looking to deal with trusted members but we can use a MM if you can provide all the information including original email

add me on skype : poolepartyatmyhouse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] buying pax jax acc pref unverified/trusted.
02/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
post here on your prices and skins/champs/ip/rp included. thanks. cheaper the better less skins the better
[Selling] SoloQ Challenger Border Unverified (Currently Diamond 4) w/ 127 Champions, 197 Great
02/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Diamond Howdy everyone! I'm selling my personal Unverified account that contains the following: - Solo Q Challenger rewards - S4 Rewards - S3 Rewards - Currently Diamond 4 - 127 Champions (missing 2) - 197 Awesome skins!
[Buying] Looking for account on euw pref unverified
11/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
post your skype here so i can add you
[Buying] smurfs with high winrate Pref. unverified
08/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
^title pls offers here or Skype / pm thanks
[Selling] CHALLENGER ACCOUNT - CHALLENGER SOLOQ BORDER - RARE SKINS - BEST PRICE!
12/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm quitting League of Legends for good and I want to sell my main account. The account was Challenger at season 4 in both soloQ and 3vs3 so it has the loading challenger border for all the maps and the challenger border at the profile. Screen shot of the account below: http://s29.postimg.org/5ml68f00n/acc1.jpg I recently transfered the account to EUW so currently it is D5 with Challenger mmr (and obviously all the challenger borders). The account has 90+ champions, 20 rune...