Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Amazing Accounts , 10$ Both , Bitcoin.

Discussion on 2 Amazing Accounts , 10$ Both , Bitcoin. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Amazing Accounts , 10$ Both , Bitcoin.

i get too much bad teams on league so much polands and more noobs
so i buyed an NA account to play with skilled players.

--------------

The Account's are EUNE -

First Account -
Skins -

Champs - 61

Account 2 -
Skins -

Champs - 75

i want only 10$ for those or RP code NA REGION.

payment methods -
Bitcoin only

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Amazing Accounts on S4 League
02/23/2016 - S4 League Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, i have for sell s4 Lvl account. Over 70 sets, many fp weapons (you can easly create 3 slots for os mode or 3 slots for gun mode), op enchants, dual skill perm (77 total pages of items). Over 22 000 000 PEN in capsules. Its propably 1 of the best s4 league accounts atm. Account have been never banned and after aeria log clears is 100% clean, never used any itc,idm tool or other programs. Offers in comments. (it will get 2 more sets cuz today done event. Red power ranger for male &...
[Selling] AMAZING Deals EUW accounts
06/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi after a long time of not playing i'm selling all my accounts. All accounts are EUW. Plat 5 account 5 lp. After not playing for 3 months its decayed from high plat to this. Sooner someone buys it the faster they can climb. Looking for 40 euros I have 6 other account ranging from silver 1 to unranked. Looking for 10 euros per account for them. I can send details if required such as champs and ip rp You can make me offers for the accounts.
[Selling] Selling 2 AMAZING Accounts!
01/19/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! Today I have some accounts I would like to sell. 1st account: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details Price: $70 Proof: imgur: the simple image sharer 2nd account: Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details AMAZING account! RARE SEASONALS! SEASONAL HATS!!!!
[Selling] Amazing Cheap PSN accounts
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am selling cheap psn accounts i have a lot of account with your choise some account have positive balance 0+ if something goings wrong we can change the account and give you diferent accept only PAYPAL accept MM too i have around 500 account this is some of them Contact with me via skype: mikeeman123 Games: Price : treaty ~ 25 euro Call of Duty: Black Ops II With Revolution Map Pack (1) ($59.99) Resident Evil® 6 (1) ($29.99) Games: Price : treaty ~ 10 euro Dead Space™ 2...